A new 1.3.0 version of Visual Flow is now available on AWS Marketplace and GitHub. Check out what is new!
Major Release Notes:
For existing projects only. Once the deployment process of updates for 1.3.0 is done it’s required to run Release_1_3_0_workflow_fix.sh script to avoid configuration errors in existing projects.
Improvements and new features:
- Implemented notification service as part of Pipeline template – email and Slack.
- Added auto refresh option for Job Designer page.
- Changed Validate stage configuration.
- Log button is hidden for a stage if it hasn’t been run yet.
- Updated context menu for copy/paste stage.
- New label for withColumn stage -> Add/Update Column.
- Updated new project resources.
- Improved import/export functionalities for Jobs/Pipelines.
- Allowed export Jobs which are in Pipelines.
- Added limits while entering Job’s/Pipeline’s name.
- Improved dependencies functionality.
- Updated Scheduling with UTC/user’s time zones.
- Cosmetic updates in JD/PD and Parameter/Connection config panel.
- Fixed tooltips for CDC stage.
- Ping after changing connection parameters.
- Fixed error handling during login with private GitHub account.
- Log out.
- Long Job/Pipeline name is truncated in import modal window.
- Job can’t be saved because of negative values in resources.
- Fixed Logs in Pipeline Jobs.
- Fixed message error in JD params panel.
Hope you will enjoy it! Do not hesitate to reach out our team for any questions.