A new 1.4.0 version of Visual Flow is now available on AWS Marketplace and GitHub. Check out what is new!
Improvements and new features:
- Updated Spark version to 3.3.2.
- Added API data source.
- Updated Add/Update Column stage with regex functionality.
- Updated Add/Update Column stage to adjust precision and scale for decimal type.
- Updated GroupBy stage to allow several aggregations for one field via one operator.
- Added option to join dataframes with different key names.
- Detailed info is returned about the error from DB.
- Projects list is limited depending on the user access.
- Cosmetic updates in JD for config panel.
- Improved Job configuration to read huge configurations from file as an option.
- JD/PD does not allow saving stages with the same name.
- Scheduling notifications/changes.
- Job status set to ‘Failed’ once Notification is failed due to problems with creds for Slack or email.
- Tags do not disappear after moving to another tab.
- Errors are displayed in the appropriate logging level.
- Typo issues in JD.
Hope you will enjoy it! Do not hesitate to reach out to our team for any questions.